- Immediate start
- Central London based
- Competitive salary
Would you love to work for a leading media publishing company with some of the most popular brands in the business?
A fantastic and fast-paced Communications Team are looking for top talent to take on an exciting new role.
- Proactive media relations - responsible for building and managing positive relationships with a broad range of media including trade, national, consumer and entertainment contacts across both traditional and digital platforms to deliver on-message coverage for our Entertainment and Wellness brands
- Management of leading events
- Reactive media relations - managing incoming requests effectively and efficiently in line with the Communications Strategy
- Managing proactive campaigns to build awareness
- Work on corporate profiling
- Providing PR support to the Commercial/Sponsorship/Events teams
- Working with the Communications Director and PR managers to manage the Influencer programme with internal and external influencers
- Experience of managing compelling campaigns and strategies which target consumers.
- Evidence of managing campaigns which raise awareness, change behaviour and shift perception.
- Can-do attitude and willing to help out as required
- Able to integrate digital activity seamlessly into consumer campaigns
- Excellent press contacts and relationships
- Knowledge of working with influencers and influencer agencies
The Communications Team operates a media rota system, and therefore there will be some out of hours work on occasion as well as evening work on brand events and awards
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.