PR and Communications
Media - Film & Television
Handle have partnered with a brilliant business, who have built their fantastic reputation through protecting the media and entertainment industry for over 30 years. Their clients are some of the biggest in broadcast, film and media.
Currently looking for a proactive, diligent and dynamic PR professional to join their team, this is a great opportunity for a communications expert to support and deliver the PR campaigns for a wide range of clients.
- Assisting on the promotion of work carried out on behalf of a range of global clients across broadcast, film and media.
- Delivering and executing on high profile PR campaigns, which will achieve national coverage across a multitude of media outlets.
- Close work day to day with senior members of staff to develop opportunities to encourage media coverage and to develop and maintain relationships across the board.
- Maintenance of the company's marketing and brand strategy.
- Management of the website and social media presence, to engage the media, public and partners within the industry.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in a similar position, developing and implementing PR and Social Media campaigns.
- A working on knowledge of anti-piracy or intellectual property.
- Experience in brand protection or content protection would be advantageous.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in development of relationships with external stakeholders.
This is a fantastic position for a switched on, commercial and self-motivated individual with an undeniable passion for publicity and experience in managing communications campaigns.
Thorough experience in media and entertainment, or anti-piracy would be advantageous.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.