PR & Content Manager - Tech
Are you a world class writer with fantastic relationship building skills? Would you like to have unlimited holiday and access to a private members club? Free Gym, Cinema & Social Events? Do you have a passion for Social Media and love to work collaboratively with colleagues to create meaningful content? If yes, this could be the role for you.
I am working with a refreshing Tech Start-up, who are changing the world of casual dining and more. This fantastic company offers amazing benefits and a truly modern working environment. They are looking for a PR & Content Manager to create excellent written content as well as creating first-class digital & social content, while building strong relationships with key media and influencers.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Chief Strategy Officer to define and implement content first marketing strategy.
- Manage social media channels, creating an overall content plan, including reactive and proactive on-strategy and engaging content.
- Use own research and insights to create a strategic content plans, while working with stakeholders to understand key market trends.
- Identify new media opportunities, being the eyes and ears of the business on latest media and industry trends to help generate ongoing brand engagement.
- Leverage existing and new media relationships and write press releases/media briefings to generate mainstream and industry-focused PR coverage.
- 5+ years experience in B2B PR.
- Passion for tech and a genuine interest in being part of something innovative.
- Expert writer with an eye for spotting opportunities within the market.
- A pro-active attitude, excellent content creation and the ability to foster relationships with media and influencers.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work around some seriously inspirational people. If you back yourself to be a self starter with excellent writing/ people skills, please do not hesitate to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.