This major UK Publisher of Children's Books is looking for a PR and Digital Media Officer to work across some of the Country's biggest and best-loved Children's Authors and titles.
Reporting into the PR Director, key responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with bloggers, vloggers and digital journalists
- Online amplification and distribution of press releases
- Setting up and running online competitions and giveaways on websites/blogs/social platforms, including fulfilment of prizes
- Tracking and reporting on author brands, their social channels and coverage received
- Develop PR Twitter strategy
With a PR background within Children's Entertainment, the ideal candidate will have great experience in leveraging social media and online communities. You will ideally already have strong press contacts, in particular have good working relationships with influential 'mummy bloggers' and have proven ability to leverage analytics to inform decision-making. In addition, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, thrive under pressure and be incredibly passionate about children's books.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.