I am actively seeking a PR Assistant for an expanding talent management organisation division in the heart of central London.
My client is well established and very successful within the model/fashion industry, they are looking for a PR Assistant whom is hungry to progress within a highly competitive fashion market. The main purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive support and identify top quality talent.
The responsibilities of a PR Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Gifting; organising and receiving from PR's/brands and liaising/sending to talent
- Tracking press on artists and updating press packs
- Helping organise transport to events, shoots and appearances
- Editing and updating contact database
- Researching new brands for talent
- Assisting in organising test shoots for talent
- Researching and updating entertainment and fashion events calendar - i.e finding ways to PR talent and ensuring that the agency/talent is present at key events.
- Helping during LFW, transport, FROW,
- Dressing for events
- Managing twitter + Instagram and Creating Social Media Content for the agency by covering events
- Helping scouting new up and coming talent
Experience & Desired Skills:
- Previous experience working within the fashion/Model industry
- Hunger and passion for the fashion industry
- Highly organised with attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.