Unique opportunity to join a Globally recognised Talent Agency in Central London - a brand new and exciting role for a Talent Booker for their Digital & Influencers Department.
Day to day you will be liaising and scouting for digital influencers/talent - coordinating, negotiating and managing schedules and bookings for your talent portfolio. As well as working on projects with PR, Marketing and the Ecommerce Teams - developing campaigns, events and competitions.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with around 2 years experience within a similar industry - talent, creative agency or fashion ideally.
- Experience in scouting for online talent/influencers
- Experience of working within fast-paced PR/Marketing/Social Media Departments - developing campaigns
- Engaging new talent and confident managing booking processes
- Project Management - in coordination with Marketing, PR and Ecommerce teams
- Experience in managing social media channels and or video production is a bonus
- Confident communication
- Socialable and enjoy interacting with a variety of characters
- Entrepreneurial and a proven track record of maintaining a proactive work approach
- Articulate and excellent written skills
- Adobe CC - Photoshop & Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat
- Social Media
- Video Content
We are looking for candidates who are available to start next week and ideally free on-going - we would like to hear from candidates who are also looking for career progression, as my client is able to tailor this role long-term to fit with the requirements within the team.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.