We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a well-established music membership board in London's West-end.
In this role, you will be supporting the CEO as well as assisting with general office duties - including HR, Health and Safety and coordinating wider company events.
You will also be responsible for managing 2 administrators - ensuring day to day, they are on-track with tasks.
- Diary management for the CEO
- Coordinate onsite and offsite meetings
- Act as a POC/gatekeeper when the CEO is unavailable
- Line manage 2 administrators
- Hold a weekly meeting with other departments and feedback to the CEO if necessary
- Prepare and maintain documents/papers for board meetings
- Coordinate company meetings, board meetings and internal events
- HR duties - including sickness and holiday records, recruitment and induction processes
- Manage office facilities, health & safety, and building contractors
- Audio Typing
- Minute taking
- Acute attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Able to work independently and manage own time efficiently
- Exceptional diary management skills
- HR/Health & Saftey experience
- Can-do approach and a personable attitude
We are looking for candidates who enjoy being part of a small and close-knit team environment, juggling office management and PA duties, and ideally have an interest in music or not-for-profit organizations.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.