Are you an experienced PR Executive looking to work for a leading sporting brand to help raise the good profile and coordinate PR of the brand? Handle is looking for an in-house or agency PR Executive for this maternity contract from October 2016 to May 2017 based in North London.
The PR Executive will come from a media, communications or journalism background with at least two years in a PR role. The utmost diplomacy will be required as you will be liaising with key stakeholder groups, charities as well as high profile members and management of this sporting brand.
Key duties include:
- Write high quality press releases and news stories for publication on various brand channels
- Work closely with senior management to identify key PR prospects
- Provide media opportunities by organising events and appearances
- Establish key relationships with local, regional and national media to generate regular coverage of the brand
- Work closely with the partnerships team of designated charities to raise awareness of their work
If you are a PR executive with the relevant PR experience within a sporting or similar environment, happy to work in North London on a 7 month maternity contract please apply today with your CV!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.