PR Manager - Gaming - Berlin
Fantastic opportunity for a PR Manager superstar to move to BERLIN! I am currently working on a role for one of the world's most played games. This company has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content for a worldwide audience.
This role is key to support the international attention of the brand. You will have great relationship building skills across all levels and disciples. Knowledge about the video game industry incl. relationships with industry peers, influencers, core gaming outlets and journalists is essential.
- Creating the European/Russian/Emerging markets public relations strategies across all IPs and managing the actual execution throughout the various phases (pre-launch, launch, post-launch)
- Helping develop the global public relations strategy and ensuring regional input is being incorporated
- Managing agency resources across multiple markets, defining KPIs, monitoring results and analysing coverage
- Writing regional press releases and articles tailored to our audience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with PR services and tools, from contact management to content deployment and results measurement
- Organised and structured work approach that ensures all deadlines are met
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to hear more information on this rare and exciting role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.