PR Manager - Film
Handle are excited to be working with a Global film studio in search of a PR Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated Publicity Manager to join a team of experienced and accomplished professionals within film and entertainment.
You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of publicity campaigns across print, online and broadcast, across a fantastic catalogue of new release films.
- Forging and maintaining excellent working relationships with key newspaper, magazine, radio and TV contacts.
- Support to the Senior Publicity Manager on all areas of a campaign, from set visit, talent strategy, global junket opportunities and creative idea generation and execution.
- Lead and manage full campaigns for secondary titles, which would include junket requests, set visit requests, interviews and screening plans.
- Manage and brief an online agency on allocated titles, which would include interview requests and interviews.
- Liaising with international and UK based publicists on interview requests and owning responsibility for talent requests across your key titles.
You Will Have:
- Experience in working for a major studio.
- Previous experience in managing and delivering publicity campaigns.
- Outstanding media knowledge and strong contacts within UK press.
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail. Able to build and maintain effective relationships with numerous stakeholders.
- Organisational skills that are second to none, with ability to prioritise and multitask.
This is a great role within a global company, opportunities like this don't come round often - so please get in touch if you'd like to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.