12 month FTC
A fantastic global media company that inspires and sparks adventure in locations around the world, is looking for an experienced PR Manager. You will be based in their amazing London offices reporting directly into the Director of PR & Communication.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in a mixture of exciting PR and Communications activities across a variety of geographies. They are looking for a seasoned professional with a hunger for achieving fantastic PR results and engaging with journalists.
- Drive PR: Deliver against the global PR strategy by implementing and executing local activity and plans to support the overall business and brand strategy, in line with PR KPIs
- Work across the Group's two business divisions, of which they will open one in Dubai in 2020 and more thereafter, making it a focus area of our PR activity
- Coordination: Manage all PR activity on a day to day basis to ensure ongoing high profile media coverage
- Global PR and communication tasks: Support ongoing global PR and communication activity
- Collaboration: Work with teams across the business which includes core Group teams and local teams
- Local execution: accountable for ensuring every piece of global internal and external communication is consistently executed locally
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced and very dynamic company environment - in the hospitality, entertainment and media sectors
- 3+ years in a PR role - including working in a global environment and successfully working with agencies
- Little black book full of contacts in the hospitality, business, consumer and trade press
- Experience in delivering B2B / trade, corporate, consumer as well as internal communications
If the opportunity above excited you and you are interested in hearing more - please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.