B2B PR Manager - Entertainment and Publishing
My client is a well-established publishing and entertainment business. An exciting and fast paced company, with established relationships alongside multiple businesses, they are looking for a commercial Publicist, experienced in working on B2B campaigns.
- Execution and management of multiple B2B PR campaigns - research, planning and delivery
- Identifying new trade opportunities - as well as commercial and licensing deals
- Maintaining and establishing relationships - relevant to the business
- Preparation of assets for campaigns - writing press materials, keeping up relationships with multiple media contacts, working with media and approving press materials
- Collaborative work with the B2B Marketing Manager, ensuring that business objectives are aligned
- Cross functional work internally, across both the brand and content team. As well as the ability to work effectively with teams internationally.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years of experience within a PR function, ideally within entertainment
- Experience within a PR agency
- Both B2B and B2C PR experience is desirable
This is a great opportunity within a known and reputable entertainment business. It would be most suited to a creative individual with a wealth of experience within a busy and demanding PR function, you will be confident and successful in planning and executing PR initiatives and campaigns; all with a view to raise awareness.
If the above sounds like you, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.