Handle are delighted to be working alongside the exciting and growing arm of a well-known international entertainment company, in search of a PR Manager. This position will require someone with experience in and a passion for working with reality television, and working with a demographic who enjoy lifestyle entertainment.
A brilliant position for an experienced PR professional who will be responsible for the execution and delivery of Consumer PR, events and influencer strategy within the UK - you will also be responsible for PR across the territories that this evolving and fast-growth business currently have live.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Relationship building and nurturing across the board.
- Working with central teams, and collaboratively with the Marketing Director to devise and execute the PR strategy within the UK, as well as driving the awareness of the service that meets both user growth and revenue objectives.
- Development and implementation of influencer strategy across all of the live territories, as well as managing the micro influencer network and platform.
- Investigating new influencer opportunities, as well as recruiting new influencers across the board, and nurturing current influencer relationships.
- Working alongside the UK content and social team - to make sure that the PR strategy is aligned.
- Ensuring that brand presence is regular and consistent within consumer media, close work with the corporate comms team would be necessary for this position, to highlight key moments for trade announcements.
This role would suit a confident, proactive and independent manager - looking to get stuck into the growth and expansion of a reality content platform, with a focus on lifestyle entertainment. This is a fantastic opportunity, and a brilliant time to join a growing team!
If the above sounds like you, then please apply. Please note that this is a one year contract.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.