Television, Entertainment & FMCG
This is a unique and exciting opportunity perfect for a well-established and ambitious publicist. This role is within a reputable and commercial business, who are at the forefront of content - along with touch points in some of the largest entertainment and FMCG companies.
My client are looking for a driven and proactive publicity professional, who is eager to join a busy and dynamic team. No day will be the same and you'll thrive in a fast paced environment, with a thorough background in publicity and exposure to either entertainment or food.
- Creation and implementation of PR campaigns across the portfolio within the group and wider business.
- Keeping the business objectives aligned with the consumer PR activity and objectives.
- Delivery of press materials, packs and press statements.
- Close work with the commercial team to ensure that media activity is aligned and works with the overall aim to enhance the brand and message.
- Management of tactical PR activity, and be a reliable first point of contact for commercial partners across the UK and internationally.
- Overseeing a variety of events, including launches, screenings and junkets.
You Will Have:
- Outstanding organisational skills, the ability to work with efficiency and creativity.
- Experience in delivering stand out media coverage at a fast pace.
- Excellent understanding of social media, publicity and an interest in developments and movements within the entertainment and wider food space.
- The ability to work with internal and external stakeholders and work with them on campaign strategy.
- Strong media contacts across various industries.
- Thorough experience either in house or at an agency within PR.
This is a rare opportunity within the entertainment and food space, perfect for a publicist moving into a PR Manager role - or an already well established PR Manager looking to work part time.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.