Are you an experienced PR professional, ideally with experience across CEE in a broadcast environment? Fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious European broadcaster.
Focusing on CEE, you will be responsible for the creation of all PR materials for the factual channels, including monthly highlights and newsletters, talent interviews and social media schedule. You will manage local agencies and freelancers.
- Develop PR strategy based on commercial needs and portfolio highlights
- Research and write press releases in English for all factual channel highlights
- Coordinate talent interviews to support channel PR
- Upload all new promos to social media accounts
- Develop monthly social media posting schedule in collaboration with social media and PR agencies
- Support central and local teams in management of local PR agencies
- Manage local PR agencies/freelancers in regions where there is no local team
- Support Senior Management in writing corporate press releases
- Support Senior Management in securing and managing speaking opportunities at conferences across the World
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.