This leading International Broadcaster with an exciting portfolio on channels across Film, Entertainment, Factual and Sport is looking for a PR Manager to manage PR activities in CEE and Africa.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, key responsibilities include:
- Developing PR Strategy for channels and programmes
- Writing press releases and overseeing localisation and distribution into international territories
- Working with the distributor to secure access to talent and co-ordinating all talent interviews, ensuring each opportunity is maximised across the relevant media
- Creating monthly, programme specific coverage reports
- Developing monthly social media posting schedules and ensuring all channel promos are uploaded onto social media channels
- Supporting central and local teams in the management of local PR agencies
- Supporting senior management in all Corporate PR activities
With previous PR experience within a Broadcaster, ideally across the CEE territories, the ideal candidate will be a skilled copywriter, adept at producing content which lends itself well to translation. You will have managed talent and press tours, be experienced in managing agencies and freelances across multiple locations and possess first-rate communication skills. In addition you will have excellent English language skills, particularly in writing press materials. A second language from the CEE region is desirable but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.