To activate the clients Research comms plan to achieve coverage in September - contacting and selling to media, and setting up interviews and content pieces.
The main focus of this role is to get their Research and messages out to as many of their target audience as possible, including sector publications, prospects, existing clients. Our client wants the successful candidate to make them famous and to get people reading and talking about their content.
The ideal background of our Communications Manager:
- Previous success as a communications manager
- Proven and strong experience in Media Relations
- Ability to activate comms campaigns & content plans
- Activate the Comms plan incorporating PR, Events, Social Media and direct marketing
- To increase brand awareness, recognition and drive inbound leads
- Secure and grow media coverage both online and offline in mainstream consumer news media and marketing, HR and CST trade media
- Develop articles for trade/sector press/social media and blog posts
- Working with the Marketing & Sales team analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.