Handle Recruitment is proud to present an exciting opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic PR/Communications Assistant to join a leading global entertainment company on a 12 month FTC.
This is an amazing new opportunity to be part of a fast moving, passionate and talented team in a workplace that brings fresh and exciting challenges every day.
As the PR/Communications Assistant you will be working within a team of 3 to support across all products and services.
Key functions and responsibilities include:
- Providing admin support for the UK PR team
- Acting as the main point of contact for reactive media enquiries
- Supporting on UK PR events and press events
- Providing the central PR team with coverage reports
- Supporting the team with booking travel arrangements when required
- Building strong relationships with the UK PR/Communications/Marketing team
- Contributing to campaign planning and creative brainstorming for traditional and social media based campaigns
- Working with the central PR team to ensure that the press site is kept up to date
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- At least 1 year's experience within a similar PR/Communications role
- A passion for the entertainment industry
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks according to the businesses needs
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A solid team player who is able to naturally build relationships
Based out of their Head Office in the West End, they offer an amazing working environment and office space, along with other fantastic company benefits.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fast paced, vibrant company as their PR/Communications Assistant then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.