Handle are excited to be working with a leading US studio on their search for a vibrant Social Media Manager.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast paced social media division, working across some of the most popular TV series and blockbuster films.
You should have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios across different territories.
You will have experience managing social media platforms and communities, as well as creating strategic campaigns for a number of brands.
- Creative thinker
- A passion for film and television with an extensive movie knowledge
- You must have a good visual eye for creating engaging imagery and have strong creative writing skills
- Fun, outgoing personality who can thrive in a small team
- Experience and knowledge of major social networks
- SEO Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent communication, collaborative and team working skills
- Experience in Photoshop and video editing applications preferred but not essential
- Experience working with CMS such as Drupal, Wordpress
- Analysis and reporting on all relevant activity and forming recommendations based on finding
My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and on offer is a salary range £30,000 - £35,000.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.