Great opportunity for an immediately available Presentation Scheduler to join a busy team within this international broadcaster. Based remotely this is a 3 month contract to start asap. Experience within Presentation Scheduling is crucial as is a keen eye for detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Duties will include:
- Preparing mid-term programme schedules, ensuring these are accurate for press release. Break modeling, optimising on-air time and commercial time in accordance with inventory and marketing strategy, while keeping the desired programme start times set out by the Programme Planning Department and ensuring continuity. This also includes work with optimal minute across some territories.
- Preparing live sport break structure following running orders, Sport Department guidelines and commercial/promotional inventory.
- Import and update external program grids. Plan and schedule local windows in cooperation with Sport Production and Programme Planning Departments. Prepare long term programme schedule, ensuring programme grid is accurate and current for press release.
- Assessing and optimising airtime for local broadcast windows and keep pan feed window durations in accordance with latest programme grid. Assessing and optimising commercial time for local and pan feed windows in accordance with sport structure and break requirements.
- Re-optimise commercial time in accordance with inventory needs and regulatory restrictions. Asses and adjust as required in cooperation with the Sales Team and Sports Department.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.