An ambitious independent full service digital agency are looking for a Designer specialising in presentations to join their creative team.
The role will be working with various different clients, covering sectors such as technology, government agencies, health and beauty, FMCG and telecommunications.
The role covers a variety of projects including internal and external communications, presentations, video and animation, live events and exhibitions.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years + design experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and above.
- Experience working on multiple projects at any one time.
- Ability to manage workload in a busy and fast paced studio environment.
You will need to have proven experience in creating PowerPoint templates and presentations for a variety of purposes such as; events & conferences, financial results, sales pitches and internal communications.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Compressing and converting videos for use in presentations.
- Trimming or extending audio for use in presentations.
You will be working in a friendly, supportive and open environment offering many opportunities to progress with ambition and hard work.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.