At Handle we are excited to be working with an exceptional client within the TV, Film and Literary agency. Working to support a busy Agent/Director, you will be a pivotal part of the company within a creative team and vibrant office setting.
This position is a hands on administrative position so would ideally be suited to someone with relevant office exposure with a passion for pop culture!
- Diary management and coordinating
- First point of contact for clients via phone and filtering required information to management
- Engaging with high profile clients working discreetly and efficiently
- Dealing with incoming queries by phone and email
- Providing administration support for department
- PA duties to director as and when required, running errands, travel arrangement
- Full management of emails ensuring urgent matter are highlighted effectively
- General office assistance
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Friendly, outgoing and articulated with a 'can do' attitude
- Experience within diary management and Administration
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Passionate about Pop culture
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point skills
In return this amazing client offers some fantastic benefits including an on site personal trainer and great working hours 9.30am-6pm!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.