Handle is working with a global music and entertainment organisation to find an outstanding music PR consultant. Superb opportunity for a talented and accomplished Music PR to bring creative press campaigns for a high profile roster of artists including some of the biggest names in music. You will be an accomplished PR with a bulging book of contacts and have solid experience providing well strategized music campaigns for a variety of artists including classical music.
Some of the PR Consultant activities will include:
- Maintaining excellent relations with all key online and print media contacts
- Developing a strong understanding of the music industry in order to promote artists to their full potential.
- Budget management for all PR campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with A&R, artists and managers to ensure the maximum number of projects is worked in-house.
- Represent Press/Digital PR Department at company meetings to communicate latest status on every artist/new releases as required.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.