Famous Global Architect
An unmissable opportunity for a Design lover and Architecture enthusiast! This world-famous architecture company boasts impressive offices and cutting-edge technologies. This is a fantastic position for someone looking to establish themselves in the industry.
As the Press Assistant, you will work closely with the Head of Press to maintain the press archive, create press reports as required, distribute external and internal communication and campaigns.
Technical skills and Qualifications required:
- Knowledge of database management software (MS Office Package, Workspace, Campaign Monitor)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut) is desirable,
- Proficient knowledge in using MS Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint etc) is essential.
- Proficient in website management software (Dreamweaver, Wordpress)
- Understanding and appreciation for architecture, art, design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills) to interact effectively with internal and external contacts
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Delivery focused
- Excellent team working skills
A truly exquisite organisation, with great potential to learn and immerse yourself in fascinating Architecture.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you are an aspiring Press Assistant with a passion for Architecture - email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.