Are you interested in working for a leading talent management and production company? Handle Recruitment are looking for a Press Assistant to join the company in their beautiful West London offices.
The ideal candidate must have an interest and understanding of media and journalism and be passionate about the arts! Prior experience in an administrative role is essential and working within a press office environment is desirable. The candidate needs to be confident, enthusiastic and have excellent attention to detail.
- Assisting with a variety of campaigns.
- Helping put together media reports
- Overseeing organisational procedures of press/media days
- Liaising with journalists
- Supporting the Publicist & Senior Publicist - diary management and any other adhoc support
- Acting as the first point of contact for the team: taking phone calls, messages and responding via email
- Managing and uploading press materials
- Updating the publicity contacts database
- Filing duties
- Handling administrative tasks to support the team and the business
- Managing press cuttings
- Dealing with requests for images, footage and press information
- Experience within an administrative role, ideally in a press office
- Able to make decisions and work productively under pressure
- Pays close attention to detail and is extremely organised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Have a passion for the arts and the creative industry!
This role is a temporary assignment and at present has a fixed term contract of 6 months. The candidate must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you are looking to develop your career within a Press Office environment within the creative sector then please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.