Press Coordinator - Television
Handle are delighted to be working alongside a well-known and leading distribution company, in search of a Press Coordinator, within their thriving press and brands team. You will be driven and resilient, as well as excited about television.
A brilliant position for someone hands-on with experience within publicity, who will be responsible for the supporting the marketing team as well as working across multiple projects within the publicity team.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- The coordination of diaries and travel arrangements for senior members within the marketing team.
- Assisting the wider team with administration duties across multiple publicity campaigns, as well as coordination of press photography and recording and tracking up and coming press features.
- Work centrally in between the press and marketing team, with a key focus of key brands that the business works with.
- Interviewing talent, as well as supporting the wider team on liaising with producers and talent.
- Attendance of trade events, press launches and screenings.
This is a wonderful opportunity on a vibrant, diverse and busy team. Any applicants will need an interest and experience within a press department, as well as an interest in a press department, as well as the ability to really thrive in a fast paced environment. Great attention to detail is essential for this position, as well as an ability to work well under pressure.
If the above sounds like you, please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.