PR Manager - £45K - Luxury Retail
ASAP - London
Handle are working on behalf of a prestigious and successful luxury interior design brand looking for a PR Manager to join their marketing and communications team. As well as national and global press reach, you will be working on key events through-out the year as well as content creation for social media.
You will bring you contacts as well as retail/luxury industry experience to a fast paced role that reports directly into the Marketing Director.
To be considered for the role...
You will have experience across:
- Working in the press office of a global/retail/luxury brand/agency delivering communication campaigns
- Creating/building relationships with global media contacts
- End to end experience planning press activation's
- Event management and project management liaising with senior stakeholders
You will be:
- Highly organised and analytical with a strong sense of initiative
- Able to lead multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Have 5-7 years' experience across PR in retail/luxury/agency side
- Have relationships in place with UK & global media
Apply now with a CV or get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn to have a chat about it
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.