Press Manager - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced music Press Manager to join a leading music and entertainment company. The Press Manager will be responsible for raising the awareness, profile and sales for a variety of high profile music artists via a broad range of print and online media press coverage.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing campaign strategies for client releases
- Developing strong media relationships with journalists in the industry and
- Negotiating press coverage on behalf of clients
- Approving press shots and releases
- Reputation management on behalf of clients
- Providing client with weekly status reports on all activity
- Regularly attending existing and new client meetings
- Attending and planning meetings with record labels
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role within the music industry
- The ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills across all levels of people
- Fantastic attention to detail - ensuring all reports, data and written work are correct
- Confident negotiation skills both internally and externally
- A good network of relevant contacts to bring to the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Press Manager to take the next step in their career at this very well respected organisation.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.