Press Officer - Talent Management
London - however working from home due to pandemic currently
£30,000 - £60,000 Depending on experience
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a new Talent Management Agency who have an already impressive but expanding client list! The company is fast paced, exciting and all about focusing on consumer trends and habits. The small team who are already in place have forged a great dynamic and are enjoying the success of the start-up business and welcome new colleagues to join their fantastic team!
This position would be perfect for candidates that enjoy ensuring coverage of their clients is covered with key journalists on a national level and someone who is passionate about being reactive.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Handle media enquiries, including some out of hours support
- Deliver PR activity reaching both B2B and B2C audiences across trade, publications and media platforms
- Proactively identify opportunities and content for articles, content and information to put out to the press
- Build and maintain strong relationships with digital media contacts across the UK
- Liaise with journalists regularly both via email and phone
- Ensure the brand and clients are well represented
The ideal candidate:
- Must have prior experience working within PR and external communications
- Prior experience managing reactive communications
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Work well both individually and as a team member
- Previous experience working with journalists pitching stories and commentary
- A natural writer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Press Officer opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.