We are looking for a super star Pricing Administrator to join a global Music Company based in Central London.
The ideal candidate will have a Supply Chain, Stock Management or Merchandising experience gained within fast-paced creative environments.
- Implement digital download pricing on content in the digital pricing system, ensuring delivery to systems
- Review and respond to territory and label pricing requests,
- Implement and investigate any issues as necessary
- Working with supply chain and technical teams to resolve any issues relating to the digital pricing platform or price messaging to downstream systems/partners.
- Assisting with pricing of digital pre-orders when required, ensuring that products adhere to Business Partner product rules in order to be live on the specified pre order date.
- Ad hoc assistance with reports and admin as required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized with the ability to plan and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to develop relationships
- Positive approach to work
Please note this role requires an immediate start and candidates MUST be able to commit to 3 months. There is also opportunity for this to become permanent so keen to hear from candidates interested in long-term opportunities.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.