Pricing & Promotions Manager - Iconic British Fashion Retail Brand
Our client who are an iconic British Fashion Retail Brand are looking to bring on board a candidate who loves fashion to head up their Pricing & Promotions team. This candidate does not necessarily need to have come from a fashion or retail background, but you must show some sort of interest for this brand and have experience in a eCommerce environment.
You will be primarily responsible for managing their complex promotion/pricing process across their global territories. As well as this being very close to the merchandising team it is also a very analytical position where you will be dealing with a large amount of pricing data on a day to day basis.
This is a brand new role within the business and a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and vastly growing retail brand. In the New Year they will be expanding to 4 new global territories so this role will be a crucial one within the business.
You will be the gatekeeper in maintaining the pricing processes & promotions across the business. By working alongside the buying, merchandising, marketing & sales channels you will be accountable for the changes in the pricing strategy. This candidate must therefore be extremely organised and very good with commercial data as you will be tracking & sourcing this valuable information.
Responsibilities for the Pricing & Promotions Manager;
- Managing price & promotion changes across all global territories
- Maintaining product pricing, discounts & seasonal promotions
- Ensuring pricing promotions are in line with trading standard regulations to ensure prices don't drop below standard pricing
- Accountable for pricing policy
- Managing a team of data entry & eCommerce co-ordinators
- Interacting with internal stakeholders across all global territories
Key Skill set for the Pricing & Promotions Manager;
- Analytical background who is used to dealing with commercial data, ideally sales data
- eCommerce background
- Solid Project Management skills
- Promotion, Pricing or Merchandising experience
- Pricing Execution experience would be a huge bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an iconic fashion brand at the cusp of their global growth to be involved in a brand new role within the business with the opportunity to be interacting with senior stakeholders within the business and managing a small team.
If you are interested in discussing the details further then do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk 02075699981.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.