Handle is working with one of the world's largest music publishers to find their next Pricing Manager. This wholly-owned group also distributes a range of musical products worldwide - via its bricks-and-mortar stores and its leading on-line business.
Working closely with the Head of Commercial Marketing, the Pricing Manager will support the delivery of commercial marketing strategies across all trade and retail sales channels. The role will involve -
- Establish optimum pricing for all products - new release and catalogue, based on consumer insight, competition, and profit objectives.
- Establish optimum pricing for all third party products within retail brands and sold to trade customers.
- Ensure all catalogue product is priced correctly in relation to the other products in its category to maximise sales and margin for the range and particularly for the company titles included.
- Working with the Product Managers and heads of Retail Sales to construct and implement a price cycle strategy to maximise sales and revenue through the life of a title, through full, mid and budget price points as appropriate.
- Regularly review product pricing if supplier pricing changes in line with sales and profit requirements.
We are looking for previous retail or product marketing experience with practical pricing management or range management knowledge gained either at a retailer or publisher. Music knowledge and good numerate ability is a requirement.
For a commercial pricing manager with good communication skills, this is a brilliant opportunity to step into the world of music at this world-leading publisher.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.