DevOps Engineer / Linux, Chef / Puppet, AWS
We currently have a DevOps Engineer opportunity available for an internationally recognised eCommerce company who's offices based in London. This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and work within an agile environment using the latest technologies.
You'll be responsible for improving and maintaining the infrastructure and systems. Within the development team, designing and building environments which are secure, scalable and reliable.
- DevOps environment, with familiarity in software development and infrastructure
- Chef OR Puppet
- Strong background managing and administering Linux/Unix environments (CentOS & RHEL)
- NoSQL databases, particularly IBM DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Cassandra
- Gradle and Maven
- SOAP and REST interfaces
- Cloud Technologies available via AWS, OpenStack, Docker etc.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks and infrastructure
- Experience of working in an agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban), including task definition, estimation, allocation
Nice to haves:
- Keen interest in/understanding of Java based software development
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.