We currently have a Principle Mobile developer role available for an internationally recognised eCommerce company who's offices based in London. This is a great opportunity for a hands on Principal Developer to Lead the mobile development within an Agile team. Being responsible for promoting high quality code and good engineering practices as well as making recommendations on technologies to deploy.
Principle / Leadership Skills:
- Designing and building highly performant mobile applications using
- Driving the architectural strategy of the mobile application
- Supporting a delivery lead or scrum master in managing a product backlog with the product owner
- Mentoring a team on best practice (agile / TDD)
- Cordova and Ionic Framework - iOS and Android platforms
- Test automation frameworks such as Appium
- Cloud based test platforms (e.g sauce labs, AWS device farm, perfecto mobile)
- Designing RESTful API's
- Secure coding practices
- Building simple implementations to complex problems and object oriented design
Nice to haves:
- Software development in Java 7
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9981
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.