Principle Java Developer / Java Engineer / Java Solution Architect / Java Architect
We currently have a Principle Java Engineer role available for an internationally recognised eCommerce company who's offices are based in London.
Culture and team fit is important as you'll be working in an Agile environment following best practises. The right candidate will have an interest in promoting high quality code, good engineering practices and clear documentation.
*Provide technical leadership to development teams
*Lead solutioning workshops
- Automated acceptance testing / BDD using tools such as Cucumber
- RESTful API's
- CI/CD pipelines
- Web infrastructures
- Cloud computing
- building low latency, scalable e-commerce systems.
- Spring, JMS, J2EE, Groovy, Grails, Hibernate,
- Web Services, ESBs, asynchronous messaging
- Great design and problem solving skills, with demonstrable experience in building simple implementations to complex problems and object oriented design
- Provide technical leadership to development teams
- Lead solutioning workshops
- Design, build and test features on our existing platforms and new services.
- Work in a mixed discipline (development, testing, QA) agile team
- Translate functional specifications and large work items into logical, component-based technical designs.
- delivering high performance, scalable software
- software best practises including unit testing, integration testing,
- Provide in depth technical assistance on the software to the application support teams
- make recommendations on technologies and techniques
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
Principle Java Engineer / Lead Java Developer / Principle Java Developer / Java Solution Architect / Java Architect . Java Technical Architect
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.