Handle Recruitment is seeking a print publishing and advertising expert to join one of the UK's most recognised publishing and multi-media brands on a one year FTC.
As the Print Advertising Manager your responsibilities will include:
Sales and Production:
- Working in conjunction with the deal team and sales management to direct tactical sales activities
- Working as an escalation point to the Sales and Advertising Operations teams who monitor and maintain target ad:ed ratios, managing positional clashes
- Identifying opportunities to improve the profitability of the portfolio
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with editorial and working as an escalation point for the Advertising Operations team should any specific issues need resolving
- Facilitating conversations between Editorial and Sales to develop and encourage innovation
Finance and Production:
- Monitoring budgets and forecasts to ensure titles are hitting revenue targets
- Producing the weekly flash report for the management team
- Assisting with managing the title P&Ls
- Supporting with setting and managing pagination for the portfolio, including assessing business risk associated
- Delivering product optimisation initiatives projects across the portfolio
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience within print advertising sales
- Good understanding of budgets and revenue performance
- A strong knowledge of advertising behaviours and current trends that impact on the portfolio
- A proven track record of good teamwork - sharing best practice and insight
- Experience using systems such as SalesForce.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.