Handle Recruitment is seeking a strong communicator with an active interest in the education industry to work as an Enrolment Advisor, conducting high-level informative conversations with potential applicants for teacher training courses.
You must be a quick learner who is a motivated, goal-driven individual with strong people skills. This role therefore requires a very high level of written and verbal communication skills along with an excellent customer service ethos.
As an Enrolment Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting high volumes of daily outbound calls to warm marketing leads
- Supporting the school partnerships and marketing team to hit monthly enrolment targets
- Building relationships with prospective trainees by discovering their needs and concerns
- Advising potential trainees on the different routes into teaching and the routes that are likely to suit them
- Managing leads from initial enquiry through to application submitted
- Occasional cold calling activities to prospect for new leads and opportunities
- Setting up meetings for the School Partnerships Team and conducting desk based research on opportunities that the team are working on
- Building and developing strong working relationships and processes with programme staff to ensure high quality communication between both teams and efficiency when converting inbound leads to programme participants
- Undertaking administrative tasks to support the wider team and where required attend events on behalf of the company
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ambition, with a results-orientated focus
- Advisory/consultative approach to selling
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and willingness to get involved in new projects
- Strong IT skills - Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Experience in the education industry or a good understanding of the education market (desirable)
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.