Handle Recruitment are working in partnership with a well established and prestige newspaper publisher to recruit for a Print Planner. Situated within the media and audience team, the ideal candidate will be target driven with experience working within reporting, planning or a similar operational position. You will be responsible for driving engagement, sales and optimising marketing campaigns; along with working closely with other key departments in order to deliver against trading plans and targets.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand requirements, objectives and help suggest effective strategies media usage.
- Plan, manage and book all print inventory with strong understanding of placement, value and yield
- Optimise the print space to gain maximum yield, using insight and knowledge on what advert will perform best
- Coordinate between Commerce, Marketing, Subscriptions, Production, Advertising and other departments around the business regarding any queries, requests or actions relating to print production
- Resolve space conflicts where necessary
- Accurately input activity into relevant booking systems.
- Be the main point of contact for newsprint insert and supplement slots and managing the departmental schedules, ensuring they are up to date with all required information
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to manage time and workload efficiently
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally
- Problem solver who is able to work on own initiative
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.