Private PA and D2D for Artist
Handle Recruitment is working with a UK Artist to source a Private PA and D2D Manager. You will support the artist with the day to day administration of their personal and creative activities, with a focus on their home and studio in East London. You will also be expected to travel and tour with the artist.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Running their personal and professional diaries, clearly summarising daily and weekly tasks
- Preparing day sheets or schedules
- Organising home deliveries and returns
- Co-ordinate wardrobe and gifting with styling team
- Booking cabs, couriers, restaurants, guest list and tickets
- Overseeing the domestic support team, including cleaners and gardeners
- Looking after house maintenance, bills, renovations and decoration
- Letting people into the house/studio when the artist is away
- Scheduling meetings, taking and circulating meeting notes when relevant
- Printing paperwork for signature, filing paperwork both digitally and physically
- Completing cash and credit card expenses
- Reminding Artist of daily and weekly schedule
- Running errands
- Putting together research documents/mood boards would be a welcome bonus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Creative industries experience with strong organisational skills
- A high level of discretion and a keen eye for detail
- Experience of working with a music artist, either as a PA, in artist management or at a record label
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA or D2D Manager to work with an amazing artist and their team. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.