Private PA & Team Assistant - Recording Artist
Exciting and unique opportunity for a professional, discreet and highly organised Junior PA with experience of supporting a high-profile individual from the music, entertainment or sports industries in a personal capacity.
Very different to your normal 9-5, this is a super varied, hands-on role where no two days are the same! Supporting the incredibly busy personal life of a high-profile recording artist, you'll be required to run errands and assistant the artist and their wider team with anything ad hoc or miscellaneous.
The role is based in multiple locations, so you'll need to be comfortable travelling anywhere in London.
Working as part of a small, close-knit team, this opportunity would suit someone professional and hardworking with a relaxed, easy-going attitude.
Reporting in to the Business EA, key features include:
- Providing support to the Business EA, Recording Artist, PR/Brand Manager and other members of the team.
- Overseeing the artist's personal schedule and helping to manage their daily life.
- Property/household management and liaising with the cleaners.
- Feeding and walking the dogs.
- Organising private events and parties, making reservations, booking holidays.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of managing someone's personal/private life (must be high-profile from the music, entertainment or sports industries).
- Truly flexible - as the hours can vary a lot depending on what's going on.
- UK Driving Licence and ideally own car.
- A love for dogs.
- Professional but chilled, laid-back attitude.
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Private PA & Team Assistant position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.