Private PA - Private Equity
£40,000 - £45,000
Are you looking for a mainly office-based PA position but one that focuses on the Private PA duties for your employer? Are you looking to move into a fast paced company where you can really challenge your skills set and feel rewarded by doing so and forge a long-term career? Do you enjoy working somewhere where no two days are the same? Then this position is for you.
In this Private PA position you will be supporting an ambitious and busy entrepreneur who has a wide variety of commitments and interest. They have a very unpredictable and busy schedule which you will need to manage. The position will be office based and oversee all personal affairs only, it will not deal with business-related matters.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Trust management - aiding the CEO and team in an admin capacity, overseeing the management of his art collections and chattels amongst other ad hoc duties
- Personal finance including offshore entities - strong demonstrable ability to complete forms and other administrative duties across accounts, tax, pension
- Liaising with external parties on children's activities, including educational tutors and sports activities, helping to arrange parties
- Holiday bookings - researching options, preparing itineraries, sourcing the best travel arrangements, arranging visas, accommodation, car hire etc. Presenting itineraries for holidays including all key information such as dates, times, booking references, addresses and expected weather
- Motor vehicle admin - car tax, services, parking permits, etc.
- Real estate management - house move, negotiating with service providers, overseeing all aspects of house moves etc
- Private errands during working hours - to include gift sourcing and buying for friends and family, collecting deliveries etc
- Managing household issues - ensuring all utility bills are documented and renewed when appropriate, any ad hoc home related issues such as repairs, maintenance, sourcing builders, handymen, cleaners, where appropriate
Previous experience working as a Private PA is essential. Please only apply if you have this!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.