A fantastic opportunity to be part of a thriving Media/ Tech Brand!
We are seeking an exceptional Personal Assistant to support two Founders & CEOs in the technology sector. We are looking for a quick learner who is highly literate and used to operating with speed and accuracy. This role requires a highly skilled Private PA with previous experience in property, supporting HNWI's and managing contractors. Fantastic verbal and written communication skills are key- suitable candidates must be used to liaising with stakeholders ranging from VIP contacts to housekeepers (and everyone in between!)
The role will consist of managing household staff as well as external contractors. Experience in managing multiple properties is essential!
- Extensive experience providing support for a high net worth family
- Experience managing all correspondence, including sorting incoming mail and e-mails and prioritising and responding as appropriate
- Experience of working in accordance to multiple time zones & with various currencies
- Used to working independently with limited supervision
- Experience supporting and organising team events, internal and external meetings (sourcing venues, managing attendee lists, arranging catering)
- The ability to manage multiple projects in both work and personal life (ie. au pair, housekeeper, etc)
- Arranging of all medicals/immunisations prior to overseas travel
- Expenses and petty cash
- Managing subscriptions and renewals
- Correspondence - responding to invitations, letters and emails
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Experience with hiring and firing of staff
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritize
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Exceptional at relationship-building and communicating
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Able to own situations from end to end (anticipating them ahead of time)
- Flexible: Regarding overtime and out of hours working patterns
- Discreet: Confident dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Positive: With an 'anything's possible' attitude
- Collaborative: With a willingness to help out in any capacity as and when needed
- Proactive: able to pre-empt and anticipate needs before they arise and lead on household projects such as basement conversion
Education & Qualifications:
- Honours-level degree or equivalent (School of Life also counts)
Some work outside core office hours will be required
This is a brand new position- initially for the duration of three months with view to transfer to permanent.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.