Private PA - VIP
Unique and exciting opportunity to support a creative and innovative high-profile Senior Executive, in a Private PA capacity. You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support, ensuring they are fully supported when it comes to managing their personal life and ensuring the efficient running of their day.
This role will suit a candidate with significant experience in a comparable Private PA role focusing on VIP/ HNWI support. You will have experience in handling multiple assignments, while demonstrating diplomacy, discretion and adeptness in a highly pressured environment. You will need to be exceptionally organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key features include:
- Extensive diary management for personal appointments - scheduling and rescheduling, liaising with VIP/high net-worth family/friends
- Extensive travel - visas, arranging all logistical requirements, arranging security, drivers and amending last minute cancellations
- Looking after Exec's well-being - working with nutritionist, obtaining lunches and organising catering
- Supporting with any family matters - events, travel, gifts
- Managing personal filing and tracking of personal and business expenses and reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comparable experience - working as an EA/PA to VIP/HNWI, managing all aspects of their personal life
- Experience of working with teams of Creatives
- Highly computer literate - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexibility - will need to travel with Executive from time to time
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this unique Private PA position, please apply now.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.