Private PA - Writer/Film Producer
£30,000 per annum
Wonderful opportunity for a Private PA to take on an exciting and varied role incorporating traditional PA duties, household management and social media. There may also be occasional tour management responsibilities for someone with prior experience in this area.
Based out of a Private Office in the Principal's home in NW3, this role would suit someone who enjoys a communicative, collaborative working relationship with their boss, but is also comfortable using their initiative to work autonomously. Previous experience of working around a family with children is highly desirable (the successful candidate will need to be background checked). Hours: Monday-Friday, 10-6.
Key features will include:
- Diary management, booking appointments and travel, opening mail, doing accounts, paying bills, liaising with lawyers and accountants
- Supervising household maintenance, booking contractors for any works needed, ensuring family pets are looked after
- Keeping website and social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) accounts up-to-date, arranging local press interviews to promote live shows when needed
- Tour management, sourcing and buying props for any live shows, reading scripts and making notes on any potential roles for Principal, writing pitches for TV formats, researching projects when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Private PA role
- A media/entertainment background (TV/Film/Agency) ideally
- A sensible, patient approach and flexible attitude
- Previous experience in public relations, agenting or working with film scripts advantageous
If you consider yourself to be a bit of an all-rounder with a good sense of humour and your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.