A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Film and Entertainment company! We are seeking a Procurement Assistant to support the Operations, Marketing and IT departments in a dynamic and varied fast-pace environment.
Suitable candidates must possess Administrative experience, preferably within the creative industry. They are seeking a very well organised, pro-active Administrator who has bags of initiative. The role will include extensive liaison with suppliers and contractors so they require someone with very strong communication skills who can build relationships well, and there will also be elements of reporting and analysis. They're looking for a candidate who enjoys being a centralised point of contact and who can manage a busy, extensive workloads, where priorities are ever-changing.
The head offices are based in West London and they are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible, please do not hesitate and apply today!
The department is growing an evolving and so there is lots of opportunity to work on improving processes and shaping the way that the company do things. A strong attention to detail is important as are communication skills, and an analytical approach.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for the UK Procurement function, assisting with liaison between the UK Finance team, wider departments and Procurement Manager.
- Checking and confirming PO's on the Finance system (Microsoft AX) and following up with purchaser for more information where necessary.
- Working with internal teams to understand the scope of new agreements / contract renewals and working with them to negotiate new contracts with suppliers.
- Working with the Finance team and department holding the contract to ensure that negotiated pricing matches invoices and monitoring spend with suppliers over time.
- Working with the brands legal team to ensure negotiated pricing and terms and conditions are written into the contract.
- Checking and verifying new supplier requests - requesting additional information where necessary.
- Planning and preparation for meetings, analysing proposals and preparing questions and queries for suppliers.
- Assisting with the monitoring of company credit card spend and looking for opportunities for the company to negotiate deals for regularly purchased products.
- Updating pricing and catalogues on the Finance system when changes are confirmed.
- Ad hoc projects and research as requested
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid administrative ability, able to support in a busy environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills - able to analyse and solve problems
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Proactive and flexible approach to meet the business demands
The process is moving very quickly- apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.