Product and Design Coordinator - Entertainment
Handle Recruitment is working with an innovative company predominantly working in the entertainment, music and influencer space for a Product and Design Coordinator.
Reporting to the Head of Product and Design, key responsibilities will include:
● Understanding and managing the product development process to ensure successful delivery
● Pro-actively building and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
● Working with clients to ideate and conceive a range of products to help them build their brands.
● Participating in meetings with clients to help plan marketing strategies and execute marketing plans.
● Running and maintaining the production of a wide range of products for our clients including apparel, beauty products, homeware and paper goods.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong commercial experience in an eCommerce role
· Experience of either buying or product development in a fashion and/or youth brand environment
· A good knowledge of Google Suite, Shopify, HTML, SEO, Google Analytics.
· The ability to run a profit and loss for product ranges
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.