up to 60K p. a.
Software as a service startup are looking for a creative Product Designer for their growing team in London offices.
The core product of the business is a platform aiming at elevating work satisfaction in the modern world they are working on changing the current status quo through great software solutions so would be great if you'd share same passion and values.
This role will focus on building a great product and you'd be an integral part of an experienced product team working alongside Product managers and Software developers.
This is a role for mid to senior level product developer with good expertise in constructing and delivering beautiful and functional interfaces.
Your background, experience and skills:
- Great eye for designing digital products and systems. You will have at least a couple of live digital products in your portfolio.
- Designing across different platforms and devices; You will be a specialist in designing interfaces across different desktop screens and handheld devices.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem-solving through to detailed UI and visual design
- Communicate ideas the simplest way in order to understand and build. (From user journeys, prototypes, flat designs, style guides etc)
- User interviews, personas creation and user testing
- Apart from Adobe suite, you will be also a confident user of Sketch and Figma
People with strong UX background and a good eye for design who would like to transition to a Product role are strongly encouraged to apply as well.
How to Apply
Please send over an updated CV and portfolio (or links to examples of your work)
for more info please contact Dagmara Kukla via Linked In.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.