Product Designer - Media / Broadcast / OTT / VOD / Streaming
We currently have a Product Designer role available for a global Media Broadcast company - designing highly engaging visuals for product development.
- The right candidate will champion a user-centered design process and help promote a culture of customer-focused product discovery and delivery
* UI Designer Mobile and web experience
- Support the UI design process for new and existing products on multiple platforms.
- Help translate brand guidelines into a cohesive UI pattern library.
- Create low and high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes that evolve into pixel perfect designs
- Support development engineers with the creation of assets and UI guidelines.
- Support editorial and content strategy activities
- Ability to present concepts clearly
- ensuring experiences are useful and usable
- Designing UI for multiple platforms including responsive web and mobile.
- full life cycle from concept to launch.
- Typography, iconography, colour and layout skills.
- Ability to create prototypes for multiple platforms and support research to validate design decisions.
- Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, Framer etc.
- UI animation/motion design.
- developing and documenting visual style guides.
- Video On Demand services or working in a digital media/broadcast company.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Akua on 0207569 9926.
Product Designer / UI Designer - Media / Broadcast
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.