Handle Recruitment is working with a leading entertainment company to find a Product Development Assistant for their Family division. This exciting role will focus on providing creative and administrative support to the product development team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Product development team administration including meeting and travel organisation, invoice and budget administration.
- Assisting the product development team with basic product approvals, including sample management.
- Handling samples and stocks, and allocating appropriately.
- Developing and maintaining a good knowledge of the creative assists, assisting in the creation and delivery of these assets when required.
- Conducting market research on other products.
- Day to day management of the system including file management.
- Management of post and distribution of arriving samples to product development team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good administration and creative skills.
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator preferred.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.