Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content to find a highly organised Product Development Coordinator with a passion for product and children's brands.
Sitting within the Family and Brands Division, you will be responsible for providing creative and administrative support to the Product Development team.
- Coordinating administration tasks as required - invoices, diary management and travel booking
- Managing a variety of day-to-day Product Development tasks - asset management, distribution of samples, stock maintenance, organising display areas
- Contributing to planning sessions
- Assisting the team on ad hoc projects - competitor research, image manipulation, managing product approvals
- Helping the team to meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience supporting a creative team, preferably within the Entertainment/Licensing industry
- A passion for product and children's brands
- Strong interest in the Product Development/Licensing industry
- Excellent administrative skills
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and hit tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally at all levels of seniority
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Illustrator desirable
If you have the relevant experience and would like to further your career within a fast-paced and varied role, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.