This Global Entertainment Company is looking for a Product Development Executive to assist in developing their licensed consumer products business across multiple product categories for their hugely popular Children's Brands.
Reporting into the Head of Product Development, key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day product approval process
- Providing creative direction to the licensees on product submissions
- Assisting in the development of style guides
- Managing storage of all samples
- Working with the Licensing Manager to ensure all products go into development in line with terms outlined in the contract.
- Attending meetings with licensees and agents.
Coming from a background in licensing or consumer products, preferably in the Entertainment industry, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in product development, dealing with licensees and have knowledge of the manufacturing process. You will be incredibly organised, possess excellent communication skills and be extremely proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint. Graphic design experience is desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.