Product Development Manager Softlines
Kids Distribution and Entertainment
My client are an already well established, growing distributor of kids content with one of the most well renowned kids brands in their portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and hardworking individual, with a strong working knowledge across softlines product, as well as experience in product approvals and licensing.
You will have creative awareness and a working knowledge of licensing and brand management across entertainment. Reporting into the Director of Product Development across softlines, you will be commercial and proactive in approach.
- Product approval daily across softline categories, implementing against commercial goals.
- Building an understanding of the marketplace through regular competition shops, and working closely with licensees.
- Working with an aim to achieve the best possible product from licensees, by working with the licensing team and product development team on the development of ranges.
- Seeking information and feedback from various commercial counterparts on sales performance on the numerous categories that you're working with - and applying learnings to future product development.
You Will Have:
- Experience across softline categories within an international entertainment business.
- Outstanding organisational, communication and time management skills.
- Experience across categories and territories that are relevant.
- The ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workloads.
- General knowledge of the manufacturing process and a good understanding of brand and licensing.
Please get in touch if you have experience within entertainment and softlines product, this is a great opportunity and one not to be missed!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.